What to consider when buying a brushcutter
Do you need a new cutter to clear a larger area, high grass, undergrowth, or cut brushes and small trees? Here are a few things to keep in mind before you buy a brushcutter.
Learn more about our brushcuttersRead more
How easy is it to use?
When choosing a brushcutter you should also consider how easy it is to change cutting blades and trimmer heads. Also make sure that it’s easy to change the line when you are using a trimmer head and that the feed mechanism is practical. Husqvarna brushcutters have a Tap-&-Go feed system, which means the trimmer line is fed automatically when the head is pushed into the ground.
Things to consider when choosing a brushcutter
- It is important that the brushcutter is easy to start, especially if you are inexperience
- High power, high torque and rapid acceleration are important when cutting through vegetation, but don’t select a machine that is unnecessarily heavy if you are working long days
- Make sure the harness spreads the load, for comfortable use and efficiency
- Check so that the handlebars can be angled relative to the shaft, to prevent an uneven load being placed on your back
- Check if the handlebars can be folded for transportation and storage
- Our engines have emission controls, for the benefit of your working environment as well as the environment as a whole